Showman Coffee Table
The Showman Coffee Table is a style centrepiece for any modern living room. Crafted from a black powder coated steel base with a round white marble finished top, this coffee table is on-trend with a contemporary industrial feel.
Why not buy...
79.5cm D x 79.5cm W x 40cm H
We stock our more popular items, so in this case, delivery would be the next working day Delivery will be arranged by telephone or email. As our range is so vast from many different suppliers, it is difficult to give an estimated delivery time for non stock items. When viewing the goods however, we do give an estimated lead time. If any goods are not available at the time of receiving your order you will be notified immediately and no transaction will take place for that item.
Cancellation & Returns
If you wish to cancel your order, please read this procedure carefully.
1. In accordance with the UK Regulations, The Consumer Protection (Distant Selling) Regulations 2000 ("The Buyer's right to cancel"), the Buyer has the right of cancellation within 7 days except where a Product is tailored to customer requirements and without fault.
2. To exercise the Buyer's right of cancellation, the Buyer must give written notice to the Seller by letter or e-mail giving details of the Products ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery. Notification by phone is not sufficient.
3. Once the Seller has been notified of the cancelling of the Contract, the Seller will refund or re-credit the Buyer within 30 days for any sum that has been paid or debited from the Buyer's credit card for the Products. This refund will be subject to a 2.5% surcharge, the cost of the credit/debit card transaction charged to the Seller by the Seller's payment processor. This charge has been built into the Price of the Products.
4. If the Buyer does not cancel the Contract in accordance with point 1 and 2, the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods (except any manufacturing faults) and will not be liable to return the Goods to the Seller.
5. If the Seller has delivered the Products to the Buyer but the Buyer wants to cancel the Contract, as prescribed in clauses 1 and 2, the Buyer must retain possession of the Goods until the cancellation notice has been sent to the Seller within the relevant time limit. The Products can not be used. The Buyer will be responsible for returning the Products to the Supplier at the Buyer's own cost. The Products must be returned to the address Sellers warehouse at the address below. The Buyer must take reasonable care to ensure that the Products are not damaged in the meantime or in transit and return them in the packaging and condition they were delivered to the Buyer. Alternatively, the Seller, under the authority of the Buyer will organise for the goods to be collected on a mutually convenient date. In this case, the Buyer will be re-credited with a full refund minus the exact cost of collecting the Products. This refund will take place within 7 days of the Products being delivered back to the Seller's warehouse.
There are no customer reviews for this product